You know that producing statements and other business-critical secure documents is a critical part of your business, but can be a time-consuming process. This might be because you want to ensure complete accuracy and assurance that your clients receive the right information at the right time.
From designing and printing through to fulfillment and mailing, statement outsourcing to a professional firm can be the most effective, efficient and secure way of producing your statements when you need them. Working from a securely designed facility, the professional team at an outsource company can produce your statements on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or ad hoc basis. This will allow you to concentrate on your core activities with the full knowledge that your clients’ important documents are in expert hands as you reap the full benefits of outsourcing.
The Benefits to Your Business
Outsourcing your statement jobs to the professionals provides you with several advantages, including:
- Reduced costs – When you outsource to a professional service provider, you save on costs associated with producing statements in-house.
- Peace of mind – A statement processing service provider will ensure that your data is secure and contingency procedures ensure that your data is always available. The professionals also focus on secure document printing and mail reducing the risk associated with having part-time, in-house ad hoc printing resources.
- Time Saving – Outsourcing statement printing will dramatically reduce the time it takes to produce and sent time-sensitive statements allowing you to focus on providing your clients with the best service possible.
- Industry Expertise – Factors like analysis, operational flexibility, industry insight and contingency planning will help create major improvements in your overall process. The professionals have experience in providing secure documents to different business niches.
Statement Printing Process
Are you spending more than a few days every month printing and mailing statements? The processing experts at SouthWest Direct statement outsourcing have a time tried and tested process to ensure that your statements are processed in record time. The process involves the following steps:
- Consultation – Industry experts with years of experience will work with you to create a suitable process for issuing your statements to clients.
- Data import – The service provider uses a wide range of methods to secure data transfer and also has a team of experts ready to advise you on the most suitable options for you.
- Secure printing – Your documents are printed using the latest technology with a unique barcode to match items statements to envelopes, ensuring that the complete and correct documents are sent and reach the intended client.
Want to learn more about how outsourcing your statement requirement saves you time? Get in touch with us today and a representative will be at hand to answer any questions you might have.